Chief Innovation Officer, Cooper Innovation Center
Director, Cooper Innovation Center
Advisory Board Members
- Dustin L. Hufford, SVP and CIO, Cooper University Health Care
- Michael A. Kirchhoff, MD, Chief Innovation Officer, Cooper Innovation Center
- Eric E. Kupersmith, MD, SFHM, SVP and Chief Physician Executive, Cooper University Health Care
- Neal Lemon, PdD, MBA, Director, Cooper Innovation Center
- Gary Lesneski, General Counsel, Cooper University Health Care
- Harry Mazurek, PhD, Administrative Director, Cooper Research Institute: Assistant Professor of Medicine and Associate Dean for Research Cooper Medical School Rowan University
- Anthony J. Mazzarelli, MD, JD, MBE, Co-CEO, Cooper University Health Care
- Sean P. Murphy, SVP and General Counsel, Cooper University Health Care
- Brian M. Reilly, Chief Financial Officer, Cooper University Health Care
- Frederick (Rick) Jones, MD, MBA, Partner, BioAdvance
- Timothy Lucas, MD, PhD, CEO, NeuroTech Institute, Neurosurgeon, OSU
- Russ Rudish, Principal, Rudish Health
- Krishna (Kris) P. Singh, PhD, President and CEO, Holtec International
- John S. Swartley, PhD, AVPR and Managing Director, PENN Center for Innovation
- Michael Wiley, VP Foundation Venture Capital Group
Health Innovation Fellows
The Cooper Innovation Center (CIC) Fellows Program is an experiential education program which launched in the Fall of 2022.
It is open to Cooper medical students and trainees in health professions, as well as graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and undergraduate students in STEM, Business, and Law at Cooper University Health, Rowan University and Rutgers University at their Camden campuses. The program's headquarters and operations are at the Cooper Innovation Center and is led by its Director, Neal Lemon. Neal Lemon | LinkedIn
CIC Fellows get exposure to a wide range of emerging technologies and commercialization opportunities in the health sciences. The program runs on an annual cycle with a new cohort beginning each Fall.
Learn more about the Health Innovations Fellows Program.