Orientation and Training
Once you have accepted a position with Cooper, you will be given exact dates for your orientation and training. Here's what to expect:
|When||What and Where|
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
|New Employee Orientation via WebEx. CLN modules to be completed by midnight.|
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
|Patient Care Services Orientation via WebEx. WebEx information will be emailed on Friday before orientation week.|
8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
|Fundamentals of Acute Care Course via WebEx. WebEx information will be emailed on Tuesday of orientation week.|
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
|POC (Glucometer) Training (approx. 45 minutes) in person at the hospital. POC office will email time slot and location.|
by 11 p.m.
|Assign yourself and complete Epic E-learning modules in CLN. See below for instructions for self-assigning modules on the CLN.|
|Epic classroom session in person at CCBO/L3 building on the second floor beginning at 8:30 a.m. End time is typically between 1 and 2 p.m., but this is a self-paced session and an exact end time cannot be provided.|
8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Part 1: E-Learning Epic Training Session
1. Click here to launch the CLN.
2. Log in.
3. Click Search on the toolbar.
4. On the left, select the radio button next to Certification.
5. Type “IP RN” and press Enter.
6. The Certification will appear on the right. Click Details.
7. Click Select All, then click Enroll.
8. Once enrolled, click the X at the top right to close the Certification Details window.
9. Click Overview. Your assigned e-learnings will be listed under My Task.
- CUHINP2001NH Patient Lists
- CUHINP2002NH Review the Chart
- CUHINP2003NH Flowsheets
- CUHINP2004NH Education and Care Plans
- CUHINP2005NH Intake and Output
- CUHINP2006NH Manage Orders
- CUHINP2007NH Medication Administration
- CUHINP2008NH Admission
- CUHINP2009NH Discharge
- CUHINP2010NH Notes
- CUHINP2011NH Unit Manager
- CUHINP2012NH Clinical Pathways
- CUHINP2013NH Code Narrator
- CUHINP2014NH Worklist
- CUHINP2015NH The Brain
- INP085 Manage LDA's using the LDA Avatar
- Telehealth StaffConnect
- Welcome to Rover Training
Part 2: In-Person Epic Training Session
- Please park in your assigned location and take the Cooper shuttle to the CCBO/L3 building. The shuttle picks up at the entrance of the Pavilion Building and at the Waterfront Garage. It will drop you at the front door of the CCBO/L3 building.
- Please refer to your email letter from Talent Acquisition regarding your I9 form, badge and PPD.
- Class is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. You will receive information on the room number upon arrival.
- Please make sure that you log in and out of Kronos when you attend the lab session. Time clocks are on the second floor where the training is held.
Click here for the Cooper Health Sciences Camden Campus Map. The shuttle pick up/drop off in front of the Roberts Pavilion has been highlighted.