Cooper University Health Care’s mission is: To serve, to heal, to educate. Cooper’s mission does not contemplate nor allow for discrimination or inequality in its practice. Our GME Diversity Council supports, fosters, and promotes an environment where all members of its academic community may thrive and succeed, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
Residency Program Requirements
ADEA PASS Application
- Must submit undergraduate college transcripts through PASS
- Must submit a CV/Resume through PASS
- Must submit Dental Admissions Test (DAT) score through PASS
- Must submit a 2” x 2” photo to the program via email
Applicants for the Class of 2024
- Rolling acceptance. Application deadline is March 31, 2022.
- Interviews to begin in April.
- Program begins mid-June.
Applicants for the Class of 2025
Program will participate in ADEA PASS and National Dental Matching Program for class of 2025.