Cooper University Health Care’s mission is: To serve, to heal, to educate. Cooper’s mission does not contemplate nor allow for discrimination or inequality in its practice. Our GME Diversity Council supports, fosters, and promotes an environment where all members of its academic community may thrive and succeed, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
The Medical Education Fellowship Program at Cooper University Health Care will review the following materials from interested candidates for consideration starting June 1, 2022.
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE Step 1 and 2CK Reports
- Three original letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or most recent program director.
- Personal statement describing your training goals and future career plans (1 page or less)
Please send all the above information electronically to Ms. Ramie Hood, Program Administrator, at email@example.com.
The fellowship director and additional faculty members will review the applicant files. Invitation for interview will be based upon their recommendations. Interview dates will be scheduled through middle of October until early November. Please contact Ramie Hood (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- October 1, 2022 – Application Deadline
- Mid October – Early November 2022 – Interviews
- Mid November 2022 – Will extend fellowship offer
- July 1, 2023 – Fellowship begins
Please note that if the fellowship position still remains open by the middle of November, we will continue to accept applications until February 1. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
Eligibility for the Medical Education Fellowship Program requires graduation from a 3- or 4- year residency program in Emergency Medicine.